dissabte, 15 d’octubre del 2016

MOTO GP Motorland Aragó

Last month, my brother, cousin, friends and I, went to Aragó to go and see the motorbike races.
At first, we arrived at 11 o'clock on Friday by car at the circuit, because on Friday the riders have time to practise and get the motorbike ready. At lunch time, we went to the village, Alcañiz, to leave the bags in the apartment and also for lunch.
In the afternoon my cousin showed us the village, because it was the second time he had benn and in the evening friends arrived on motorbikes to get around better.
At night all of us went to a party at 4 o'clock I was exhausted because I danced a lot.
Saturday we woke up later and we went to see the official training. In the afternoon I slept and at night my brother and I went to a party again.
On the last day Sunday it was the day of the races and we woke up early, because there is always a queue to go inside the circuit.
The races started and the winners are Jorge Navarro in Moto3, Sam Lowes in Moto2 and Marc Marquez in MotoGP. I'm a fan on MM93, so I was happy.
If you are a motorbike fanatic you have to go to the party in the village, and you will enjoy your self if you were a child, more or less there were about five thousnad people in village and seventy thousand at the circuit.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada