dilluns, 6 de juny del 2016

FINAL REFLECTION

1.  Can you see an improvement on your level of English in the past year/s?  Where, for example?
Yes, I can see a improvement respect the past year, one example is the use of verbs and prepositions, altought the languages is not my hard point.

2. Which activity best shows your level of English?
I don't know, but I like to do oral presentation, since you can prepare and you have a prezi that helps to study.

3. Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?
I think that the activity I improve my English is the Blog, mainly in news, because first your read and after you explain and you give your opinion.

4. Which activities did you NOT find useful to learn English? Why not?
In my opinion, all activities Something always learn
5. Which activities would like to do again next year to keep on improving your English?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada