dijous, 22 de setembre del 2016

Presentation and Opinion

A few years
Dear Montse, 
I'm Enric and in this life only I want wealth, love and peace for everybody.
Yes, I have dreams and goals but I think that all is possible. One of my dreams is to be motorcycle rider of motocross and for this reason I never give up.
Also I'm interesed in studies, I think this is a goal and I need to struggle to pass second batxillerat and doing CAFE. 
So, good weekend see you on Tuesday.

BRAVERY
I agree with some points of the video that we watched in class and disagree with others.
One point that I agree with is never give up, and if you are studying, working and you don't like what you are doing, change and search for something that you will do with love and passion.
On the other hand, I think the bravery doesn't help over a long term but I think it helps in short terms, because when you have already tried and you fail, you will get to a point that you will finally give up.
I'm sure that in this liffe nobody gives you anything and you have fight for your dreams and goals.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada